Join the Cheetah Development Team
As an early stage start-up organization, we have found the following characteristics to be key to success. If these describe you, we would love to hear from you!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skills, to contribute to building a scalable organization, with the risks, ups and downs, fast pace, long hours, and lean resources of an early stage company.
- Passionate about a sustainable for-profit business approach to bringing 1 billion of the poorest farmers out of poverty, able to promote and communicate the philosophy and mission thereof.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator with experience leading and developing diverse work teams. Can multitask and manage numerous details, to execute despite obstacles.
- Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work, and has experience of leading others to new levels of effectiveness and impact.
- Courage, creativity, and trueness to solve problems and deal with setbacks.
- 3+ years' experience in developing economies.
If you fit the profile above, we would like to hear from you, as we expect to have openings for business leaders in several countries over the coming months and years.
Contact us at the address below, and stay in touch through social media.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Attach to the e-mail in PDF format:
• Letter of application addressing how your qualifications match the position criteria, and a brief statement that addresses your interest in the position, your passion for the Cheetah Development mission, and how you will contribute to the Cheetah Development vision.
• Resume/ CV including five references we may contact
• Compensation requirements